Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube celebrity. Born on September 19, 1989, the place of his birth is the United States. Bryan is a well-known YouTuber and his EpicMunke account has helped him gain recognition. He has gained a lot of fame by playing pranks, challenges and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. was the child who died born to Mayra Renteria. Following his birth, Bryan was put in the NICU. Mayra stated in her tweet that Bryan underwent a medical treatment on the 4th of October, 2021. The following article will permit us to look at Bryan Renteria Jr. in more depth. Mayra is Isabel's mother. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her son. The report about his passing shocked people from one side of the planet from the other. New-Deaths have affirmed Bryan's passing on their site. Mayra's story on Instagram recounts the tale of Bryan becoming known into the universe. In her post, she writes: "I am eager to hug my child kid lastly return him to his home. He will help him overcome. I trust in Him. It's amazing how solid my kid is! He's not a disaster or anything, and I am not even a little happy about him. My Bryancito has been included in my petition.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandria Deberry

Annalee belle